Your Search Results
|Location: Essex, Essex, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £44,000 Per Annum||Sector: Civil & Structural, Engineering|
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a highly reputable Civil and Structural Engineering practice on a permanent basis in Essex. Our client provides skilled designers and technicians to a range of residential, commercial and leisure projects throughout the UK. With a wealth of knowledge and expertise working on a number of successful developments, they have a growing client base and increasing workload, therefore they are seeking an enthusiastic Structural Engineer to assist with a variety of projects.
The selected candidate will have a range of roles and responsibilities including:
- Conducting feasibility studies and site investigations
- Identifying and establishing performance standards
- Preparing construction documents, submittals and reports
- Preparing timetables, cost estimates and required resources
- Developing structural design plans by researching, analysing, selecting and applying structural engineering concepts, approaches, techniques and criteria
- Developing and evaluating new structural architectures and algorithms
- Producing design calculations
- Identifying and resolving design integration issues
- Performing analytical and numerical qualification procedures and visualisations
- Coordinating with construction and production contractors
Key skills, experience and attributes for this role, are:
- Degree qualified in relevant subject, or equivalent qualification
- Working towards membership with the Institute of Structural Engineers, or current membership status
- Understanding and use of relevant CAD software
- Knowledge of current building regulations and legislation
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Good analytical and numerical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to love and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Jake Jessey on 02392 603030 or email Jake.Jessey @Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 11039JJ. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »