Your Search Results
|Location: Kent, Kent, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £45,000 Per Annum||Sector: Civil & Structural, Engineering|
Are you interested in joining an award-winning business? Perhaps you are looking for work closer to home. Or maybe you are ambitious and keen to join an imaginative design engineering consultancy. Then this opportunity could be for you. The company are looking for a talented Structural Engineer to join their well-established Heritage Team in their office in Kent.
- Candidates should be ambitious and want to work on historic buildings. Successful candidates will be involved with the survey, assessment and adaptation of historic buildings and structures.
- Candidates should have a civil or structural engineering degree. Alternatively, have a building surveying degree background.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years' post graduate experience working on projects that involve repairing or refurbishing existing structures.
- A successful candidate will have good knowledge of traditional building construction and methods.
- Candidates must have knowledge of design in materials including masonry and timber.
- Having experience in design with steel and concrete would also be an advantage
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience of writing reports.
- Good communication skills; must be able to explain concepts and ask questions at meetings, by telephone and in written format
This really is a terrific opportunity to work with a forward-thinking business. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with Kris Vasili if you require more information (023 92 60 30 30).
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »