Your Search Results
Structural Engineer (Verification)
|Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Oil & Gas|
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have a new opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a global quality assurance and risk management company, on a contract basis in Aberdeen. Our client provides classification, technical assurance, software and advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. They are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to independently check work carried out by engineering design houses, engineering procurement contractors and oil & gas operators.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Work on a wide range of areas including modularised offshore containers, piping, wellheads, well test packages, technical safety, pressure vessels, subsea structures, functional safety and ATEX.
- Interpret data from various sources and develop the most appropriate analysis approach for each task in hand.
- Client facing with progression to managing own clients.
- Produce accurate technical reports and support department with tenders and proposals.
- Attend client meeting, preparing and delivering presentations.
- Identify issues or obstacles and propose and implement solutions for these.
- Ensure successful delivery of verification work accordance with international codes and standards.
- Show awareness of health and safety including implications and consequences of analysis and work to the safety of offshore operations and personnel.
- oil and gas / marine experience in an offshore and onshore environment.
- Qualified to degree level in Structural Engineering.
- Achieved or working towards chartership
- Track record of successful delivery of work.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills with experience dealing with clients.
- Show interest in and develop market understanding, client contacts and knowledge of capabilities of the wider business.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 and quote 16015, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »