Your Search Results
Structural Microstation Technician
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £40.00 Per Hour||Sector: Civil & Structural|
Blueprint Recruitment are on the lookout for a Structural Microstation Technician to work with a well-established engineering company on a long term contract basis.
About the role:
- The role will require production of accurate Civil/Structural CAD models. These will primarily be of steel structures for signalling projects
- Based in Zone 1 in London
- 12 month+ contract position
- Rate of pay between £35-40ph (Ltd)
- Proficiency in Microstation is an absolute must and candidates should have experience in both 2D and 3D
- Candidates must have significant experience with steelwork fabrication, ideally having worked with a fabricator previously
- Strong Projectwise experience
- Prior XSteel experience is an advantage, but not essential
- Ideally good experience with Network Rail
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Sean Brown on 02392 603033 or email sean.brown@ blueprintrecuit.com and quote 16124, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »