Your Search Results
Structural Revit Technician
|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £30.00 Per Hour||Sector: Civil & Structural|
We have a great new opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician to join our Client for a long-term contract in Bristol. Our client are a multidisciplinary consultancy working on a variety of sectors including property and buildings, roads, highways and rail infrastructure. Due to a busy workload, they're looking for an experienced Revit Technician to join their team.
The selected Revit Technician will have a variety of roles that will include:
- Preparing structural drawings and models on large building design projects
- Dealing with models, drawings and information of a high quality
- Ensuring all designs and models are highly accurate
The essential skills required to carry out the job requirements effectively, are:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience Revit within the structural industry
- Proven experience working on high profile projects
- Strong understanding of building engineering
- Experience of co-ordination with other disciplines
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Olivia Woods on 02392 603030 or email olivia.woods @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16137OXW, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »