Your Search Results
Structural / Stress Engineer (FEA)
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £45,000 Per Annum||Sector: Marine|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Stress / Structural Engineer to join a reputable marine design engineering company on a permanent basis in London. Our client provides a range of design engineering solutions for FPSOs, FSRUs and FSOs including turrets, and spread mooring systems. With specialist knowledge working on complex projects throughout the UK and internationally, they have gained a catalogue of prestigious clients, which has led to an increasing workload. This is a great opportunity for a Stress Engineer to progress their career with a growing company.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Produce FEA analysis of large offshore structures using ANSYS.
- Develop designs from concept through to completion, guiding the drafting department to develop drawings for manufacture.
- Communicate with the engineering and drafting teams.
- Answer shipyard or client structural, technical fabrication queries.
- Carry out stress hand calculations and bolting utilisation calculations.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Stress Engineer with between 3 to 7 years' experience.
- Proficient using ANSYS (Linear/Nonlinear/Buckling/Fatigue
- Masters degree in a relevant discipline.
- Shipyard background would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email ashley.clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16595. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »