Your Search Results
Subsea Cable Engineer
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £55,000 Per Annum||Sector: Oil & Gas|
We have a new opportunity for a Subsea Cable Engineer to join an independent marine and engineering consultancy on a permanent basis in London. Our client is an international company specialising in shipping, oil & gas and renewables industries. They are looking for a Subsea Cable Engineer to join their energy team to work on marine Warranty and consultancy projects.
- Conducting and overseeing engineering review on Marine Warranty Projects.
- Produce technical document reviews and site attendances with respect to MWS requirements.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with the agreed technical standards and industry codes.
- Ensure that the project activities are completed in accordance with client contract requirements including project administration, change control, progress reporting towards the client and timely invoicing.
- Undertake tasks such as briefing project staff, risk management, liaising with clients, delegating tasks, report writing, authorization and submission.
- Provision of consultancy advice and expert opinion in the resolution of claims arising during design, installation and repairs.
- Prepare bids for prospective projects in conjunction with the Project Directors.
- Collaborate with other disciplines regarding operational and specialist matters.
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- MSC/ BSC in Electrical Engineering
- Hold Chartered Engineering status or working towards with experience in the Offshore Construction Industry in Renewables or Oil & Gas.
- Have a solid background in design and installation of Subsea Power Cables, burial and protection.
- Have power cable installation experience.
- Have an understanding of international cable design codes, such as IEC, ISO, ICCO and DNVGL.
- Have an in date GWO Offshore training and medical.
- Have relevant subsea cable transportation and installation experience.
- Knowledge of loadout, installation and transportation methods, codes of practise, rules and guidelines.
- Experience delivering MWS/ Consultancy projects within schedule and on budget, with a proven ability for project management.
- Ability to develop commercial and technical proposals
Although this role is office based, the selected candidate must be flexible to travel abroad and to offshore locations from time to time. Our client is offering a competitive salary for this London role, and is a brilliant opportunity for driven and determined individuals to progress their career.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or quote 15332, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »