Your Search Results
|Location: Surrey, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £55,000 Per Annum||Sector: Architecture, Engineering|
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Coordinator to join a leading housebuilder on a permanent basis in Surrey.
As the selected Technical Coordinator, you will lead the delivery of a number of large housing developments. You will investigate any technical problems encountered and provide economical and viable solutions, liaising with and co-ordinating external professionals including contractors and consultants and other officials.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar position and relevant qualification.
- Existing knowledge of civil engineering would be beneficial.
- Proven record of successfully delivering projects.
- Able to recognise and proactively solve issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to liaise effectively with clients and stakeholder.
- Good organisational skills, able to work to tight deadlines.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email hannah.mcmillan @blueprintrecruit.com and quote 17773HXM, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »