Your Search Results
Telecoms Project Engineer
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £380 Per Day||Sector: Building Services, Rail|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Telecoms Project Engineer to join a well-respected company working on a rail project in Central London on a 6 month contract. Our client has a wealth of experience working on a vast array of rail engineering projects around the UK.
As the selected candidate, working as part of small, multi-skilled technical team, you will be responsible for:
- Hands-on design for Station Telecommunication systems such as CCTV, SISS, CIS, PAVA.
- Undertaking all technical aspects of the preparation of telecommunications, delivery of design packages and implementation of system designs for the Rail project.
- You will also be required to input into bid proposals and support technical leads.
- The survey and design of telecoms systems, for implementation onto UK rail infrastructure.
* The verification of designs against all contractual requirements.
* The production of material and equipment lists to support subsequent build phases.
* Providing technical support to site based resource relating to installation and commissioning activities.
* The production of Health and Safety File documentation.
* The development of economical costed solutions from the analysis of Client tender documentation.
In order to carry out the above duties for our client, the ideal candidate will have the essential skills as follows:
- Skilled in using software including AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Experienced in the production of detailed mechanical design solutions
- Project Management experience
- Must be capable of attaining relevant permits to work on operational infrastructure e.g. PTS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload
This is the ideal opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a vibrant and growing company, and work on varied projects that will boost your own portfolio.
In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information, please call Alex at Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on 02392 603030; email Alex.wright @ BlueprintRecruit. com and quote the reference number 13369AW ; or apply directly below by clicking 'Apply' and following the instructions. Good Luck!
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »