Your Search Results
Temporary Works Coordinator
|Location: Swansea, Wales||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £30,000 Per Annum||Sector: Civil & Structural|
We have a new opportunity for a Temporary Works Coordinator to join a leading construction company on a 3 month rolling contract basis in Swansea. Our client has a vast amount of knowledge and experience working on multi-million pound projects in a variety of sectors. They are looking for a Temporary Works Coordinator to join their expert team.
The selected candidate will be working on a mixture of structural engineering projects for their clients Steel production site. The ideal candidate will have a background and experience in structural engineering; understanding of loads, structural behaviour/stability and structural design.
- Experience of the relevant types of temporary works
- Have completed formal TWC training
- Hold a degree/HND in civil/structural engineering
- Must possess engineering knowledge and understanding - ability to apply technical and practical skills (read, understand and implement the requirements of drawings and specifications)
- Management and leadership skills - ability to plan and manage, particularly people and resources
- Good knowledge of health & safety legislation - a sound knowledge of legislation, hazards and safe systems of work, ability to manage health, safety and welfare within own area of responsibility
- Basic knowledge of scaffolding, crane loads and platform design
- Basic understanding of crane loads/platform design
- Understanding of temporary works
- Have an understanding of geotechnical engineering
- Would need to have or undertake and pass a Temporary Works Co-ordinators course
- Have an understanding of design and check certificate system
- Ability to communicate well with others at all levels.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information please call Emily Parvin on 02392 603030 or email emily.parvin @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15487EP, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »