Your Search Results
Trainee Methods Engineer
|Location: Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £40,000 Per Annum||Sector: Oil & Gas|
We are currently seeking a Trainee Offshore Methods Engineer to join a Leading Engineering and Installation company working within the Offshore Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy sector. Our client are looking for Structural Engineers who are interested in becoming Trainee Installation and Methods Engineers in the offshore sector.
The selected candidate will be required to take a 9 months course which is tailored to provide training within the London based office to cover the expected engineering and project expectations complemented with specific training courses at fabrication sites, with specialist training providers.
As a Trainee Offshore Methods Engineer you will:
- Provide installation support and engineering design services in the office for projects being executed.
- Provide on-site Installation engineering support and be our representative for installation preparations on site for the relevant projects.
- Support the offshore execution phase of installation projects.
- Assist in the development of procedures, bids and studies for installation work within the company.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in a structural engineer role
- Willing to undertake training and to achieve future Chartered Engineer status
- Good knowledge of relevant software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills, being able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Charlie Knight on 02392 603030 and quote 16078. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »