Your Search Results
Wastewater Network Modeller
|Location: Bath, Somerset, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £36,000 Per Annum||Sector: Process & Energy|
Our client is a leading UK Water Company who are seeking a Wastewater Network Modeller to join them on a permanent basis in the Somerset Region. They are responsible for the delivery of water treatment, wastewater and network projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join the sewer modelling team, using models to solve flooding and pollution problems.
The selected candidate will have a number of key roles and responsibilities.
- Building and verifying sewer models using Infoworks ICM.
- Developing outline solutions to hydraulic problems.
- Produce reports and presentations about the projects.
- Analyse data using Excel and GIS.
- Project management of consultant led studies.
- A degree in Engineering or equivalent with a strong scientific / mathematical content.
- Previous experience of wastewater modelling with Infoworks CS or ICM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good organisational skills, being able to manage workloads.
This a fantastic opportunity for career development including the possibility of structured training leading to membership of ICE/CIWEM.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on 02392 603033 and ask for Molly Brown, or email and quote 17926, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »