Your Search Results
Wind Turbine Foundation Engineer
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Oil & Gas|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Wind Turbine Foundation Engineer to join a highly reputable Energy design company on a in Surrey on a permanent basis in South West London. Our client has 30 years' experience providing offshore design for oil and gas and wind energy sectors. They are looking for a Wind Turbine Foundation Engineer to work on offshore wind design projects.
The chosen candidate will have a wide range of roles and responsibilities including:
- Provide comprehensive analysis, design and technical review of offshore wind foundation structures for a variety of international clients.
- Front end engineering design and detailed design of offshore wind turbine foundations (fixed and floating).
- Assist with the delivery of new projects to deliver solutions within agreed timeframes and budget.
- Attend regular internal meetings and external or third-party meetings as required.
- Ensure deliverables are completed in full compliance with approved instruction, procedures and policies.
- Occasional R&D projects and in-house software development.
- Travel to and from Northern Europe should be expected
In order to carry out the tasks effectively, it is essential for candidates to have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Civil/Structural/Mechanical/Wind Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong experience working on design and engineering of WTG foundations in the offshore environment.
- Proven knowledge of structural dynamics, WTG aerodynamic loading on marine structures.
- Ability to develop cost, time, resource estimates and project schedules for structural engineering scopes of work.
- Experience of developing and implementing software tools to solve complex analytical problems in an efficient manner using MATLAB, VBA and Python.
- Working knowledge of aero-elastic analysis methods (BEM, wake modelling and WTG control system)
- Excellent interpersonal and technical skills with the ability to liaise with clients.
- Flexible working attitude and availability to work outside normal hours if required.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email ashley.clarke @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14754, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »