Blueprint recruitment have an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join a reputable M&E design and build consultancy who provide project solutions within the water and wastewater industry! The role includes both design and installation responsibilities so experience in both these areas of water would be required.
It offers payment outside IR35 and will provide flexibility for a hybrid approach with offices and sites in the London region.
· Produce mechanical detailed design, mainly working on repairs, upgrades, and installations.
· Develop mechanical design deliverables.
· Prepare commissioning documentation and provide supervision of process.
· Co-ordinate closing stages to end users.
• Previous experience within the Water industry, minimum 3 years.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Experience of design and site work.
Contract Length: Initial 6 month
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Megan Muff on 02392 603030 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please apply directly using the “Apply” option below.