We have an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Energy Consultant to join a leading multi-discipline consultancy on a permanent basis in London.
As the selected Senior Energy Consultant, you will help to lead the design of energy generation and distribution systems across a range of projects. You will work on projects across all stages, assessing the feasibility of steam / hot water boilers, controls, plant rooms and other energy systems.
Key skills and experience:
- Chartered Engineer
- Degree qualified in Mechanical / Energy engineering or other relevant subject
- Experienced working as part of a multidiscipline team
- Familiar with the design of energy centres and distribution centres
- Strong knowledge of BREEAM & LEED
- Proven experienced within a similar role
- Comfortable working in a client facing capacity
- Commercial awareness and interest in business and economics
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.