An industry leading consultancy has an exciting new opportunity for an Associate Director ( structural ) to join their expanding team in Manchester. This will be a key role in helping to shape the future of the structural team whilst taking the lead on managing a talented team and running existing projects across the residential , higher education , restoration and cultural sectors.
This is a key position in the Manchester office and as the Associate Director you will be responsible for driving high quality work and providing management support to the structural team.
Responsibilities of the Associate Director :
- Running all projects within remit as the project leader. This will involve ownership for financial performance on the projects and ensuring quality and timely work.
- Represent the business at all client meetings - internally and externally.
- Lead from the front - setting a true example to the team.
Act as the lead reviewer for technical structural work.
- Be able to time manage and juggle multiple projects where required.
This is a terrific opportunity for someone with previous Associate experience or a highly skilled structural engineer looking to take that next step. Further requirements:
- A Chareterd Engineer with either the ICE or IStructE
- Previous experience of leading a structural team across multi-disciplinary projects.
- A technically strong background as a structural engineer within sectors such as residential, commercial, retail, education, restoration, sports
- Experience of business development would be advantageous but not essential
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a market leader and work on some of the most prestigious projects in the country right now. Alongside the great work, there is an excellent benefits package on offer including things like private medical cover for you and your family and a leading pension scheme.