Alongside the fantastic projects our client can offer, they also provide a fully remote or hybrid working arrangement and a strong market rate.
Qualifications/skills required for this position:
- Relevant Civil or Structural degree
- A minimum of 10 years' industry experience
- Proficiency in Bentley products, specifically Aecosim
- Preferably, experience with OpenBuildings Designer, however this is not essential
- Prior experience working on major transport projects e.g. HS2 or Crossrail
The chosen individual will be required to have competencies in working remotely and comfortable with the expectation of the role:
- Produce high quality models using the relevant softwares
- Engage and train in additional softwares if the individual has no prior knowledge e.g. OpenBuildings Designer
- Advise and help junior members of the team with technical queries
- There is the potential to be involved in client briefings and facing meetings
- Strong communication is required
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Penny Bendle on 02392 603030 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please apply directly using the “Apply” option below.