Blueprint Recruitment are currently recruiting for a global multi-disciplinary consultancy in a number of their UK offices. Our client focuses on providing integrated solutions through their engineering, design and construction expertise.
They are currently looking for a Civil/Structural Engineer to work across a variety of large buildings and water retaining structures in both the UK and overseas!
This role will be able to offer a flexible working pattern, highly competitive market rates and opportunities across a number of Civil & Structural">civil and structural projects.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Civil and Structural design, preparation of supporting calculations and managing the preparation of technical drawings for a wide range of projects in all usual materials and structural forms
- Responsibility for smaller projects or elements of larger projects
- Assisting with day-to-day commercial management of structural engineering commissions to time and budget targets
- Supervision, knowledge sharing and mentoring of less experienced members of the team
- Application of Engineering principles
- Computer Aided Design and Modelling and Design Development
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- A degree in a relevant engineering field, including advanced structural analysis and design
- Chartership, or you will be working towards Chartered Engineer accreditation with the IStructE or ICE
- Experience in mentoring junior members of the team
- A knowledge of practices and procedures used within the water, transportation and/or energy sectors would be an advantage
- Experience working with structural design software such as Tekla/TEDDS, Robot is essential
- You must be a collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Maisie Coleman on 02392 603030 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please apply directly using the “Apply” option below.