Our client is an international specialist consulting, engineering and advisory firm with offices in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and KSA. They are dedicated to solving the complex challenges associated with sustainable urban development and have unparalleled experience in doing so, due to the hundreds of projects that their multi-disciplinary team of engineers, architects, scientists, modelers and project managers work on that stand the test of time.
They are currently looking for an Associate commissioning consultant to head up their Building Performance Division in their London office.
As the selected Associate commissioning consultant, you will join a busy team and have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the UK manager and UAE Building performance Director in business development activities to generate multiple new work opportunities.
- Represent our client at project meetings both on site and in the office.
- Delivery of projects to exemplar levels of quality.
- Ensure client-based satisfaction.
- Look for new opportunities from both a client and service perspective.
- 10-15 years' experience working in Building Services, covering both consulting and commissioning roles.
- Have the ability to work well under time pressure and constraints.
- Degree qualified and a member of a chartered professional institute.
- Highly organised and an effective communicator, with interest in joining a growing business and a want to contribute towards that growth.
- Demonstrate proven ability in carrying out MEP technical design and commissionability reviews.
- Computer literate with industry standard programs for the role and well versed with standards and codes including BS, CIBSE, BSRIA, ASHRAE, NFPA & NEBB.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.