My client is a reputable company who offer professional design services within the Water, Wastewater and Construction Sectors. You will get the opportunity to be a part of a company who are building and changing the future with new technology and construction techniques. In this role, you will act as a technical specialist to provide expertise across the business and mentor junior engineers.
- Lead multi-disciplinary engineers
- Sign off design
- Lead design review meetings
- Deliver complex and challenging projects
- Prepare/manage the preparation of outlines
- Detailed and final engineering designs
- Attend technical meetings with clients, coordinate inputs from other disciplines and supervise the work of junior staff
- Deliver design programs on time and in budget
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in a relevant field
- Ideally, you should be working towards, or will have achieved, Chartership
- Able to lead/mentor more junior engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong hands-on wastewater/water experience
- Technical design experience
What’s on offer?
- A salary of up to £40,000 p.a.
- A brilliant training and development culture
- Career progression opportunities
- A strong pipeline of work on a variety of projects
- A flexible and agile working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a growing, dynamic team where you will lead and drive design forward whilst getting one on one support to develop further as an engineer.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Rob Taylor on 02392 603030 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please apply directly using the “Apply” option below.