The role will include, but not be limited to:
* Developing project programmes using Primavera P6, through liaising with project managers, designers, contractors and site teams.
* Planning and programming the delivery of multiple schemes on behalf of the project managers, aiming to minimise programme timelines, identify risks and provide mitigation to prevent issues.
* Producing and monitoring resource profiles for key roles.
* Administering contract programmes and carrying out critical path and variance analysis.
* Producing monthly variance and programme reports to monitor project performance.
Experience, qualifications and skills
* Working knowledge of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, Excel and Word.
* Understanding of water supply, waste water treatment, civils and mechanical and engineering (M&E) activities.
* Work experience within an engineering/construction office.
* Knowledge of NEC and NEC3 contracts is advantageous.
* A qualification in civils or a mechanical and engineering discipline.
* The ability to analyse programme data and manage a workload of multiple projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email Ashley.Clarke@Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 20122. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.