This is a full-time role that will initially be based on-site at their office just outside of Crawley, with flexibility available after a settling in period.
Our client is involved with a number of projects across all MEP and Fire Engineering practices, with major projects in the residential, commercial and data center spaces.
The ideal candidate will…
· Be able to produce ‘as builts’ within Revit
· Complete drawings ready for implementation based off of surveys carried out by the design team as well as assisting with measured survey amendments
· Ensure throughout that all work meets the quality of the client brief
· Be able to confidently complete technical design at RIBA stages 2 to 4
· A portfolio of prior works is desirable
Salary is negotiable but is expected to be in the region of £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Lewis Wild on 02392 603030 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please apply directly using the “Apply” option below.