Site Engineer required for contract role working on HS2!
Blueprint Recruitment are actively seeking an experienced
Site Engineer for a contract role based in London. This role will spread across
days and nights and the shifts will be 8 hours each Monday-Friday.
The Site Engineer will join the shafts team, they ideally
will have experience working on major civil engineering projects including
shaft construction, RC structures and steel superstructures.
Site Engineer duties and responsibilities:
- Day to day work site coordination and planning
to ensure the works are carried out safely and efficiently
- Working with subcontractors to ensure the
timely preparation Risk Assessment Method Statements, Inspection and Test
Plans, Permits, Consents etc for the works and that these are implemented.
- Ensuring Permit to Dig, Temporary Works and
other safety systems are implemented
- Liaison with the Site Foreman to ensure the
adherence to safe methods of work.
- Ensuring all temporary works needs are
identified sufficiently early and completed in accordance with the
- Ensuring all quality checks are carried out in
accordance with the ITP’s and properly recorded.
- The management of
non-conformance reporting and managing the non-conformances on site until
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Ensuring health and safety is given the
highest priority in the delivery of the works
- Be familiar with, and demonstrate commitment
to the requirements of the Health & Safety and Environmental Policies
- Ensure that the Health Safety and
Environmental Policies and Procedures are effectively communicated to the
workforce and implemented
- Work collaboratively with the HS2 team and
other contractors, subcontractors works packages to achieve the overall
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Penny Bendle on 02392 603030 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please apply directly using the “Apply” option below.